BASIC EDUCATION PROGRAMS
The College aims to develop its students to become well-rounded individuals and to train them to be productive and responsible citizens by :
1. Providing a good general education foundation enriched with practical exercises and theoretical knowledge;
2. Promoting intellectual and cultural values within the school environment;
3. Developing student occupational proficiency in order to keep them abreast with the current global standards in various industries;
4. Encouraging active involvement in the socio-economic and political processes in nation building.
- Junior High School
- Senior High School (ABM and GAS)